• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Winter Fury Malfurion Classic

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.

This model is inspired by Hearthstone: Master Malfurion.
This Model of Winter Fury is made by 晓月真 and lanki(moon),sponsored by me.
Previews
Contents

portrait (Model)

Winter Fury Malfurion Classic (Model)

Reviews
Em!
Em!
Some issues need to be fixed before I can approve this model. Please fix the issues listed by the sanity checker. Please add all the necessary attachments. And that they are correctly attached. You are missing the Overhead and both left and right...
Level 5
This looks nice, although some details looks a bit too realistic and out of place compared to the default WC3 models.

BTW in case if you don't know, 晓月真's English name is "moon_shin" and he also calls himself "Mr. War3" lol.

Em!

Em!

Model Reviewer
Level 29
Some issues need to be fixed before I can approve this model.
  • Please fix the issues listed by the sanity checker.
  • Please add all the necessary attachments. And that they are correctly attached. You are missing the Overhead and both left and right foot references.
  • Please add a collision sphere. Site rules.
  • Please reduce the file size. The textures for SD do not need to be overly detailed. Reduce polygons to max 4k.