• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wine Bottle

Wine Bottle

194769-albums6719-picture102159.png

v1.0 [26.9.2015] - Uploaded

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission!
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Wine, Alcohol, Grape, Bottle, Glass, Basket, Alto Wine, Skyrim, Drunk, Drunkard, Alcoholic
Contents

Wine Bottle (Model)

Reviews
04:59, 8th Jan 2016 MiniMage: Useful for adding some charm to houses in RPGs. I would recommend making an item version of this and attaching it to this resource. It's basically just attaching it to a template item just to get the traditional spin to...

M

04:59, 8th Jan 2016
MiniMage: Useful for adding some charm to houses in RPGs. I would recommend making an item version of this and attaching it to this resource. It's basically just attaching it to a template item just to get the traditional spin to it. Anyhow, approved

Level 4
Noice.

Could be good for cutscenes, or maybe for some drunks for atmosphere in some type of map. The lack of being able to have a alternate open model, is sad.

4/5

Level 8
Lol lovely :D
Even after 33 hours of skyrim people say I still haven't seen anything.