• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Windows 7 Chinese/ Japenese/ Korean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay i play some online FPS games but like 40 mins it stops my chat. I can press enter and move shoot ect even use my mic. Okay when i go to talk a little box down on the bot right with asain characters or somthing and whenever i go to talk the bot right flashes like a popup and it wont let me type, For my Mic i hold T for more than 2 secs it freezes up until i press enter.

Also for microsoft word it keeps changing to chineese and what ever i type translates back into it even when i set langue to aus (english) and new times roman I NEED HELP ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY D:<

Other Specs
Asus K501
Game: Combat Arms
Windows 7 premuim 84 bit ( i think cause i have a program files (84x) so i am guesing its 84 bit other than 64bit oh yah this laptop is still new so i dont know the bit on it )

no it just updated yesterday and bug still happends i think it might change the langue bar down on the startbar next to the date ect so ill check that the next time i play.

Edit: nvm never playing combat arms again cause every1 thinks i hack cause i get lots of kills with a snyper and they dont get i have been playing for 3 yrs so nvm close the thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.