• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Wind Walk problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 39
If you want help with a problem like this you either need to upload the map or take screenshots of all the data fields for your custom ability. Nobody can have any idea what specifically you did wrong if we can't see what you did/tried, but we can all be sure you did something wrong because custom Wind Walk abilities do work. My guess is you put a really long fade time.

Level 39
You may try to leave Target-Allowed unchanged.
That field affects the targets that will get hit with bonus damage.

You may simply have to try remaking the ability from scratc; sometimes that's necessary to overcome some internal bug/error. Another thing to check is to give the unit unmodified WW and see it you experience the same error. If you do it's with the unit or some other trigger(s) in your map, not the custom WW you made.

Level 5
I have tried giving it the original Wind Walk but it can still be seen so I checked the triggers. All triggers doesn't give some sort of True Sight to the hero or something that makes invisible units seen. The hero doesn't seem to have any problem in the Object Editor as some of the heroes are almost the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.