• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wind Walk doesn't work on amphibians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am making a map where units can walk on water. For this i have added Movement Type - Amohibious to all units. The problem is that 1 unit has the Wind Walk ability. When it casts Wind Walk, it does become invisible, but it can't move unitil the Wind Walk buff dissapesrs. Why does this happen?

Level 4
After some research i get to the point that the unit becomes land unit during Wind Walk. But i dont know why this happens and how should i make so as the unit will still be an amphibian while having the buff.

Level 4
Try this:
Instead of Wind Walk put the ability Invisibility of the sorcerer. Then use triggers and a dummy aura:

Event: Unit Begins casting an ability.
Conditon: Ability being cast equal to Invisibility.
Action: Add ability (Unholy Aura) to casting unit.

Dummy aura is Unholy Aura. Put the movement speed bonus where you want and erase the life regeneration bonus. To dont show the animation of the aura go to the buff and erase the Art - target.

I didnt understand the post of Sparten1one7, so i hope i didnt said the same in other words :xxd:.

Status
Not open for further replies.