• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WIll someone adopt this fella?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
It's been lying around on my computer for ages, originally
downloaded it from wc3sear.ch, he was under the user "Bullfrog". As i could not find him in the models section, and didn't want to upload him in his current form as he has a sword and not a scythe.
Horney_Screen.jpg

File size is about 220kb.

Would be appreciated if someone could replace the sword with a scythe, might find some uses in DK maps etc (I would do it myself, but i don't know up and down when it comes to 3D modeling and animating).

View attachment HeroHornedReaper.mdx

View attachment HeroHornedReaper.blp

View attachment HeroHornedReaper.mdl

Level 2
Well, I don't know about the author, haven't tried to contact him in any way as I don't know exactly who the person that made it was. And since it was such a long time ago, I don't know exactly who the author is (might be someone who used to work at bullfrog, who knows). I will dig around some to see if I can find something. BTW its based on the blademaster animations and for the use: I will probably need one when I take up my dungeon keeper map when I'm done with my current project.

Level 2
It was as i suspected then, an old bullfrog employee. Anyways, I'm in no rush with the model if someone was willing to modify it. Full credit to Daz and the modder ofc. And cheers for the info dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.