1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Wilderness Survival 5.0 - PT

Submitted by JaysProjex
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
JaysProjex Presents

Wilderness Survival
Created by Jay

Contact Info

DISCORD

Map Info

Requires: Warcraft III The Frozen Throne or Reforged

This map originally started in 2005

Wilderness Survival features a 5 versus 5 player base cooperative PvP style game using your skills necessary to survive in this winter-like wilderness. The map also features items that can be gathered & crafted including hunting wild animals & taking down the opposing team before your time (days) run out. If your health drops to 0 you die. If your Heat drops to 0 then you'll start to freeze to death. Keeping your heat up is vital to so you'll need to stay warm. If you die it's not over, your team can still revive you so not all hope is lost.

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • Kuulgryphun3

Testers

• Hashblade
  • Thorhunter
  • Darkblade121
  • Keith22
  • Espatula
  • NeCrO_OwNeR
  • Putdeksel
  • Outlawz
  • Ilikepie
  • Jesse_James
  • DeadKeepIt
  • FML

Models

• Kitabake
  • Olofmoleman
  • Bisnar13
  • Fearstarter
  • DarkDeathKnight
  • Unclefester
  • Fingolfin
  • Sin'dorei300
  • Sunchips
  • HappyTauren
  • Hammerfist132
  • Ugougo
  • Sellenisko
  • Blood Raven
  • Chilla_Killa
  • WhiteDeath
  • Stonneash

Icons:

• Peekay
  • Kwah
  • Palaslayer
  • NFWar
  • Kimberley
  • Mr. Goblin
  • Lioness
  • OgeRfaces
  • The_Silent
  • L_Lawliet
  • Coinblin
  • D.ee
  • JollyD
  • Anachron

Map Thieves

Map Thieves

Note: These are players who ripped off my work & re-released un-official versions of this map which made them exploitable.
  • Jasmira
  • Dover19
  • Buggy
  • Darkblade (adds cheats)
  • Fantasyvn (adds cheats)
The map Wilderness Survival WSL is a complete rip-off of one of my previous projects known as Wilderness Survival 4.7e which was broken into. A clan called Wilderness Survival League (WSL) is a community who stole my project without permission, they're notorious for harassing & banning players.

Contents

Wilderness Survival 5.0 - PT (Map)

Reviews
19:30, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
  1. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    In terms of everyone, are you asking if it applys to everyone playing this map? Then yes it does if that answers your question.

2. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The screenshot you showed are effects that were done for Wilderness Survival, it has nothing to do with "SweetFX"
    I understand that you're using a "tool" to improve the video quality (shaders) but this isn't a place to be having a discussion about it.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  3. nigromante2012

nigromante2012

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  4. BunnyAng

BunnyAng

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I really love this game. But the fog, wow. It was so heavy and sometimes my PC crashed. I find it extremely difficult finding things in the extremely heavy fog.

5. dheeman123

dheeman123

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its Hard?

6. dheeman123

dheeman123

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ai For what??? We can Practice enough with other players or even alone AI for Jay Right Now Would be Too Hard He's Busy with other Stuff

7. Blue-dreamer

Blue-dreamer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello. First of all i would like to say that i really LOVE this map (almost mini-game, rather than just map). But one thing makes me sad. I've searched, and searched, but could not find answear, and that is - what about saving games? Is it just in my case when i load game i cannot move my hero? When me and my buddy have load game, we got info that every character in game is dead. I see but cant move my hero.

So in short - what's up with saving, is it kind of bug, or rather element of a game?

(BTW. In network game saving once per game for every player is also pain in the ass for adult player like me. I got like 2 - 4 hours of playing at night with friends, when kids are sleeping. Don't know if it is in your power to do something with saving limits, but if you could, it wuould be great)

Cheers!

8. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You cannot save in the "Wilderness" because it's a survival map and saving allows infinite of possibilities to keep going, for example when you save right before your survivor is about to die oh well I'll just load it now, sorry to break it to you but that is not how survival works here. I understand if players have things to do away from the computer (Wilderness Survival) but using it as a "quick revive" is not acceptable for it.

9. dheeman123

dheeman123

Resources:
    Resources:
    No Need for Survivors

Why Do we need AI.You do Realize If Jay is creating AI it will be impossible to beat as your not fighthing an AI your fighting Jay Himself.Baahahhaahahah Gl With that

10. A]mun

A]mun

Resources:
    Resources:
  11. Vanagard

Vanagard

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think it's the best survival map I've seen so far. The only "bad" aspect I've noticed it's that the GUI is bit buggy sometimes, but it's not that important, imo.

Great work! :thumbs_up:

12. DragonicHero

DragonicHero

Resources:
    Resources:
    If one person dies on a team is that game over? I was playing this with friends and there doesnt seem to be a revive option. When one person dies the game is over. Please anybody, help me understand.

13. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No it's not game over, you don't necessarily die you become "wounded" also you need someone from your team to (from your perspective) "revive" you. If you're playing solo or the last one and then "die" then yes it's game over. Igloo or Tent have the option to "revive dead" players which is only allowed during the day time

14. DragonicHero

DragonicHero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks Much appreciated

15. delirium24

delirium24

Resources:
    Resources:
    guys you have serious bug in game we played in team we was three and when anyone died automaticly appered game over every time but good game and i hope you will fix that bug

delirium24

16. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Which version are you playing, all three people on 1 team?

17. Survival co-op fan

Survival co-op fan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, here again.
    Thanks for the map, bro =)
    All the best!

18. Ichigo1750

Ichigo1750

Resources:
    Resources:
    One of the best maps in W3 I've ever played but it hurt so much that I can't save my game. I understand that it can make the game too easy but It would be nice to save your game and continue where you left off. I hope you'll add save to this survival. It would be great

19. JaysProjex

JaysProjex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah 4.8 will feature saves I've been getting alot of feedback about this.

20. Demonex

Demonex

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I tried to do the "exploration mod" this is why I wrote "-exploration".
    Nothing happened :/