• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why wont the Demonhunter and Evil Illidan models work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok when I opened my map the Demonhunter and Evil Illidan models wouldnt work I imported a skin on the demonhunter before so I thought it would be the skin so i removed it and the models still wouldnt work!!! I open my map on WEU i've been workin on it for a long time and well I dont kno what I did that made the Demonhunter and Evil Illidan models not work! :cry:

Level 4
No u see I gave a skin to the demonhunter and then it worked great but then when i opened my map the demonhunter and evil illidan models wouldnt work anymore but I didnt give a skin to evil illidan so I'm guessin since the demonhunter and evil illidan look the same they were both disabled for some reason. And ever since the demon hunter and evil illidan models wouldnt work :( can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.