• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why the hive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm your first... that is quite cute

I bet the hive is really proud of you^-^

and I ment fool as an affectionate term, you fool you fool:)

Yeah, my second social site didn't end well. Got banned after 50 posts for idgaf reasons. Hated that site anyway.

also, I like saying "fuck you" just for the fun of it.

Level 19
Yeah, my second social site didn't end well. Got banned after 50 posts for idgaf reasons. Hated that site anyway.

also, I like saying "fuck you" just for the fun of it.
fuck you is such a confusing misrepresentation of a word

'fuck' to make passionate love with (a French word meaning want or desire, example, 'I want make fuck with you' means I desire you)

but fuck you means so many things counter to that argument, when if I used a dictionary it should mean

you desire or love me?

'fuck' to make passionate love with (a French word meaning want or desire, example, 'I want make fuck with you' means I desire you)

but fuck you means so many things counter to that argument, when if I used a dictionary it should mean

you desire or love me?

fuck you > go jump off a cliff or shit like that.

pyf

pyf

Level 32

'fuck' to make passionate love with (a French word meaning want or desire, [...]
It is more like slang for soulless sexuality / screwing imho. Some women may find the equivalent French word to be both offensive and vulgar.

[...] example, 'I want make fuck with you' means I desire you) [...]
Not quite exactly...

Some might insist on erroneously translating it in French as "Vous êtes très jolie" or "J'aimerais bien vous offrir des fleurs": :xxd:

Serge Gainsbourg - Wikipedia

"[Serge Gainsbourg] would show up drunk and unshaven on stage: in April 1986, on Michel Drucker's live Saturday evening television show Champs-Élysées, with the American singer Whitney Houston, he objected to Drucker's translating his comments to Whitney Houston and in English stated: "I said, I want to fuck her" - Drucker insisted this meant "He says you are great..."

[...] 'fuck' to make passionate love with (a French word meaning want or desire, example, 'I want make fuck with you' means I desire you) [...]

Does the English sentence you give as an example make any sense?

Also, what makes you think it is a word of French origin?

why the hive?
Why this thread?

Level 19
I was bound to make a poor life decision at some point, and it was either joining here or getting a tramp stamp. So yeah...
lol I thought you said Trump stamp, I guess either way would be bad

yeah personally I'm just addicted to the hive... it's the only place that hasn't banned me permanently yet

Level 22
Thank you for your consideration. The sewers aren't too crowded, he could probably meet the great guys like Michael Angelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Leonardo.

1120578_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.