• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Why does this ai crash when cancelling a building in this map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Here is a map and the crash message. (the map is in French because it was made for two specific French)
Please note that it did not crash when I was cancelling the same kind of building built by the same kind of worker myself and that it still did crash when the ai was cancelling the building when using a building mode other than night elf (such as human building).
The ai that seems to be problematic is Zerg2.
And maybe it is on retrying to make the building that the ai actually crash.
Can anyone explain what makes the crash.
(Please note it was under 1.27 so if with your reforged you can not reproduce the crash then you probably can not help me)
Next I made a minimal map with only the object data, the triggers and the ai.
It crashed only when the hatchery being built was killed (and thus ai cancelled automagically right before death as WC3 ais always do) late enough (like 15 seconds after game start)
(I called 222 the minimalist version)
The error message is perfectly identical.

Update:
So I found it stopped crashing when worms stops being buildings but when they are not buildings the ai does not uses them to make units and so the ai does nearly nothing.

How do I do a zerg ai with regular ai scripts?

Attachments

• Maiev et le temple xel naga.w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • CrashAi.jpg
    CrashAi.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 40
  • Maiev et le temple xel naga 222.w3x
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.