• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why can't I import music to my map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a problem with importing mp3 files into my map. If I import music into my map and try to save or test it, a strange box with error messages appear and even if I get rid of the imported file the error remains. Please help!

Level 16
Not sure whats the problem, but after u have imported the mp3 file did u go to the sound editor, choose the mp3 file u imported and made it as "use this sound" (i think the hot key were ctrl + u)? If u did that, then u should have also played the file with the "sound - play sound" trigger and not with the weird play music action (still havent figured it out :)). If u did just like i wrote, and still got the error message, then i got no idea whats the problem. One answer could be that ur mp3 file is corrupted or something

Status
Not open for further replies.