• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WE and custom music question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I imported a mp3 file and it corrupted my map. When I tried to save the map it stopped at creating map script for a while, then continued and found like 150 errors on the triggers. Can this be because the mp3 file was too big? It's a bout 2.5mb. I really want my own music in my map ^^

Level 3
I had this trouble. But I could fix it. I hope that u know that maximal Multyplayer map is ~ 2.15 MB
If you made 2 or more humans players on map this map udnerstanding by WE like multiplayer map and you map size bigger than 2.15 MB. Try to decrease your MP3 file. In my maps i just decreased quality of mp3 file. I made it 56 Kb/s 22 100 Mhz. It is normal quality for map and map size much low.

Level 4
B.Net max size: 4mb
LAN max size: 2.4mb

the music thing IS really annoying isnt it?
go 2 www.mp3.com and get some software that changes the size of the file GL HF :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.