• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why Are Heroes Late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I don't understand why Blizzard does this, they finished Lunara, Cho'gall and Graymane months ago but they are releasing them slower than a defensive grandmother driving. It's irritating, they do this with all of the updates. Delays and delays! Even though they have all the time in the world.
Last time they made Morales and Artanis at same time, and they delayed the hell out of Artanis.

And also I have nothing else to talk about and I want this sub forum to live.

Last edited:
To maximize value I assume, it would make sense that heroes sell more when they're the "last new thing". So when two heroes is released close to each other, they steal each others "thunder".

Also, gameplay wise, they're probably want to see each hero's impact on the meta, which is a lot harder when two or more is released too close to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.