• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Who all is still around? o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I see Zwieb has been making some excellent progress, kudos to you.

I see Vestra and Soul are still playing, who else? Please not Tsumo. Plsno.

Level 10
ihaz and box and egotenks are all still around as well as destroysirchen and SAMCRO on a new account name (thestifmeister). A lot of others too. I haven't seen tsumo around lately. Clan Gaia @ us East was just recently reformed and we intend on getting the gaias bot up and running again soon too in the near future as 1.2 approaches.

Level 3
ihaz and box and egotenks are all still around as well as destroysirchen and SAMCRO on a new account name (thestifmeister). A lot of others too. I haven't seen tsumo around lately. Clan Gaia @ us East was just recently reformed and we intend on getting the gaias bot up and running again soon too in the near future as 1.2 approaches.

Oh, oh... oh my. What does everyone play on now, Garena?

Oh, and any code wipes since I last played? Wouldn't matter for me anyways, I had to get a new hard drive and all my codes are gone.
EDIT: Is the Gaias bot not already up? I see it hosting, looking to start with 5 players. o-O

Last edited:
Level 13
The bot up currently is Shapys I think, not Souls. Tsumo comes up once in a blue moon.
Wb slave.

Level 1
looking some friends

Hello, i'm new to both HiveWorkshop and to this mod. Was playing Gaias only in solo and found it impossible to beat bosses in single. So i decided to go play online with some party. But ppl are not very kind on garena and honestly i can't find right ppl for partyng. Anyone interested, pls add me on garena,
nickname: armageddonsm

Cheers :)

Level 6
yea well im still around too for any1 who needs help with anything u can call me, as in bnet since the bot is dead no1 rly plays gaias anymore and garena well is most of time death too......at least for me anyways call me if u need aid with anything

Level 1
im still around! i just sign on for an hour, see that noone is on and go back to playing dc universe online. >_<
have s0ul hit me up over steam if u ever need a 5th! (or heals..)

Level 10
I'm always lurking around the forums if I'm not on bnet. And as Lethality said I'm pretty regularly on steam. A good place to find me

Level 4
I am always pleased to play gaias, so if anyone is still around and wants to play:
BNet: FunnyDog (on USeast and Europe, but normally only online on europe because clan gaia is dead...)

Garena username: NoX.SuZ

And by the way, in which room do you guys play gaias on garena?

Status
Not open for further replies.