• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which path on this model? I bet you don't know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
it IS Textures\DwarfWarrior.blp
if you download the model and test it in magos or some other model viewer you can proof it yourself . :)

Well I tried this more then just once. Imported the model and this skin. Added the Textures\DwarfWarrior.blp in front of it and it didn't work in wc3.
Maybe it works in Magos (didn't try that yet, but gonna try now) but apperantly it doesn't work in wc3. I read something about file corruption today, could it be that skin or maybe the model is corrupted or something?...

Level 9
I've had the exact same problem with several of the older skins in the database. I'm begining to wonder if perhaps something went wrong with the transfer to the new server. Maybe try and copy the .jpeg and convert it to .blp?
EDIT: Ok I think I fixed it.

Attachments

• DwarfWarrior.blp
    73.5 KB · Views: 69
  • DwarfWarrior.jpg
    DwarfWarrior.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 99
Level 19
I've had the exact same problem with several of the older skins in the database. I'm begining to wonder if perhaps something went wrong with the transfer to the new server. Maybe try and copy the .jpeg and convert it to .blp?
EDIT: Ok I think I fixed it.

Oh sweet, that's very great.
So what did you do. Changed it to blp and that's it?

Level 19
next time.. instead of asking via thread, try using MDX pather..

Don't know MDX pather but if it is what I think it is then it's useless for this problem. Because I know the path of the skin (Textures/bblabla) but the problem was that the correct path didn't even work.
Anyways, it's solved now.

Status
Not open for further replies.