• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where to play custom maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Garena is probably your best choice, that is after playing with friends all together in the same room (nothing beats that ;D ).

Still I heard recently about a website that you can connect your war3 to it and you're friends to and it simulates the LAN, reviews were few but mention lag. PM me if you want the site.

Level 24
Garena is very good for popular maps such as DotA, Element TD & KoK but if you want to play maps that aren't all in all that popular I'm afraid you're going to encounter problems no matter where you go unless you have friends to play with.

Level 9
Garena is very good for popular maps such as DotA, Element TD & KoK but if you want to play maps that aren't all in all that popular I'm afraid you're going to encounter problems no matter where you go unless you have friends to play with.

Playing in the rooms (RPG Rooms) Brazilian of Garena, is very hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.