• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[SD/Misc] Where to find these models? (Ship armament and one more thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oli

Oli

Level 4
Hi,

first of all i'd like to point out that this is not an actual request but rather a question about where to find these models that i'm interested in. I talked with the admins to ensure that this is the right place to ask. Now, for the models that i can't find on hive but can be somewhere else on the internet(or i'm searching wrong), and this thread is just to ask whether people know where to scearch for them.

There is a set of models designed for ships in XRP, an outdated RP map. I tried searching for the models authors mentioned in the maps credits, but i do believe, that "RazorclawX" and "Tenebrae" (those two were pretty known people in the roleplay community) don't have profiles on this site?
(XRP - Odyssey [1.01a])
1654286759148.png

Next, there is a singular, but specific model to ask for. There is this map called Disillusionment RPG (Disillusionment RPG (DisRpg vB 3.07F ENG)) and at the starting zone there is a probally prop placed on the ground with moving sky as it's animated texture.

1654287420323.png

The map comes with a discord link to their community, but i'd like to ask here first. That is, i think, every information i can give. Thanks in advance for any information.

Level 13
RazorclawX have an account here, it just spelled differently.

Maybe this is what you are looking for? Dunno, I never used it before.

There is also an unprotected altered melee map with custom sky.
Of particular interest is DistantLand.mdx, DistantLand.blp and Cliff1.blp in imported files used for the custom sky.
Check it out, it might be what you are looking for.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_060422_181520_01.png
    WC3ScrnShot_060422_181520_01.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: Oli
Status
Not open for further replies.