• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Where can i edit the damage of this spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Its something the spell uses in the indexing system I assume, but anyway you dont need to worry about that you can set that in the trigger to what ever your heart desires and the spell will do the set damage you chose.

Level 4
Look in the trigger editor under the trigger titled "Spell" that you copied over to your map to make the spell work. And look for the exact trigger that Maker so kindly told you and set it to what you want.

Level 12
  • Set DashDamage[DashInteger[1]] = ((Real((Level of Dash for DashCaster[DashInteger[1]]))) x 200.00)
Maybe I whould "break" it for you.

• Set DashDamage[DashInteger[1]]
Thats the damage dealt and used by the spell. Don't touch it. (No rly don't)

• (Real((Level of Dash for DashCaster[DashInteger[1]]))) x 200.00)
This is the damage formula.

• (Level of Dash for DashCaster[DashInteger[1]])
This is the level of the ability. So it will be 1 for hero with level 1 spell, 3 for hero with level 3 spell etc.

Then you have a constant of 200.

The whole arithmetic makes it so the damage is equal to LEVEL OF ABILITY*200
So hero casting lvl 1 spell will deal 1*200 damage. With lvl 2 ability 2*200. With lvl 3 will deal 3*200. With lvl 1324 will deal 1324*200.

You can change the "200" without any GUI knowledge and without bugging anything.

Level 8
  • Set DashDamage[DashInteger[1]] = ((Real((Level of Dash for DashCaster[DashInteger[1]]))) x 200.00)
Maybe I whould "break" it for you.

• Set DashDamage[DashInteger[1]]
Thats the damage dealt and used by the spell. Don't touch it. (No rly don't)

• (Real((Level of Dash for DashCaster[DashInteger[1]]))) x 200.00)
This is the damage formula.

• (Level of Dash for DashCaster[DashInteger[1]])
This is the level of the ability. So it will be 1 for hero with level 1 spell, 3 for hero with level 3 spell etc.

Then you have a constant of 200.

The whole arithmetic makes it so the damage is equal to LEVEL OF ABILITY*200
So hero casting lvl 1 spell will deal 1*200 damage. With lvl 2 ability 2*200. With lvl 3 will deal 3*200. With lvl 1324 will deal 1324*200.

You can change the "200" without any GUI knowledge and without bugging anything.

That answers everything :)
+rep

Status
Not open for further replies.