• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where are you from? - REDO

Where are you from?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You're still not completely accurate. As far as I know Australasia is part of Oceania, thereby not including all of Oceania. You're leaving out a lot of islands.

Anyway, I voted Europe.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Well it sounds rather awkward to not even know what continent you live in yourself, no?

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Australia is not a continent. Australia is a country within the sub-continent Australasia of continent Oceania. I'm not asking you to remember islands, I'm merely suggesting that instead of doing all the continents apart from one (and replace the last with only a sub-continent of it), do all the continents. Scrap Australasia and replace it with Oceania.

It wouldn't be fair if you took out Europe and replaced it with Scandinavia (a sub-continent of Europe), now would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.