• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

[Trigger] When timer runs out, game is ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I've created a dialog box, player red chooses game length, timer box appears with how much time there is left of play, and now i'm just curious....

How do i set a trigger to say... Once timer runs out (Goes to 00:00:00), freeze the game, Display message "Player __________ Has won the game" for 15 seconds, then the game is ended.

Please show me how i could do something like that, thank you and rep will be given for help of course :D

Last edited:
Level 16
I've created a dialog box, player red chooses game length, timer box appears with how much time there is left of play, and now i'm just curious....

How do i set a trigger to say... Once timer runs out (Goes to 00:00:00) Display message "Player __________ Has won the game" for 15 seconds, freeze the game, then the game is ended.

Please show me how i could do something like that, thank you and rep will be given for help of course :D

• Timer Expires
    • Events
      • Time - YourTimer expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) for 15.00 seconds the text: Player 1 has Won
      • Wait 15.00 seconds
      • Game - Victory Player 1 (Red) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
YourTimer is a timer variable

Level 9
  • Timer Expires
    • Events
      • Time - YourTimer expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) for 15.00 seconds the text: Player 1 has Won
      • Wait 15.00 seconds
      • Game - Victory Player 1 (Red) (Show dialogs, Show scores)
YourTimer is a timer variable

Ummm that fully doesn't answer the question i'm sorry :-/

I've gotten this far but i need to know how to freeze the game, then display the "(Player with highest score) has won the game!", then end the game after the message has been displayed.

• Events
    • Time - Elapsed game time is 900.00 seconds
  • Conditions
    • (Clicked dialog button) Equal to ShortGame
  • Actions
    • Wait 2.00 seconds
There are different time amounts that are selected in a dialog box in the begging (Just letting you know cause this might seem confusing and pointless at first)

Status
Not open for further replies.