• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Whats your Fav Rpg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
sorry Sopho but, Zelda isnt an RPG but it is one of the best game series made along with metroid and megaman till it sold out (Megaman that is)
but i think that my favorite rpg would have to be Chrono Trigger, Because Chrono looks like ssj4 Gogeta
and its a great game never beat it though only games ive actually beat is gba metroids, Zelda: The Wind Waker and Halo but im pretty sure that those are the only ones ive beaten

(PS. Sorry for Getting off topic)

Level 13
i played none until i reached 12 years, then i played zelda, and it was horrible. then i played some rpgs over bt.net. i never had the chance to have a good rpg.

i don't find zelda good, don't haunt me and tell me how much it is good and all. hence, even mario is better.
no wait, almost every rpgs i ever played made no sense. link is about a kid with a sword that is very skilled and this triforce thing sounds dumb to me, what kind of thing is that. megaman was like wtf is that. mario i was like wtf that makes even less sense.
and rpgs where you were a vampire hunter; omg it's so boring, bite me someone, so i can rest for eternity in my sarcophagus.
and oh g, i dont really find rpgs good, they're too repetitive and unoriginal ( for me atleast )

Level 13
oh i forgot final fantasy, i enjoyed it somewhat. but what i really enjoy is the artwork of the artits, the gameplay is quite fun, but it's very unrealistic, hence the name final fantasy.

i only like the employees that need various artwork and concept arts ( not skins ), they're awesome to watch for few minutes and they stay in my memory as great artworks. plus, they're about 25 and they're so good.

Level 25
Pff, Final Fantasy 7 is overrated.

Favourite RPGs?

Chrono Trigger (Greatest thing Square has ever made)
Shining Force 2 (Old Genesis game. Freaken awsome as well)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2, freaken awsome. Can't wait for the sequal)
Neverwinter Nights (Its an adaption of D&D for the computer, how ISN'T it good?)

And yes, NWN is an RPG. You play a role.

Zelda is adventure/RPG hybrid
Metroid is platformer/adventure hybrid
Sonic is pure platformer
Rockman (Megaman) is pure platformer
Most Mario games are pure platformer, except for the spin offs

Level 3
FF7 ROCKS

Yah kingdomharts is like the most disturbling game ever. It had cool FF charitors yet sucky disny charitors(arent they all). It had Great graphics yet that twisted purvurted disney look. It had a revolutionary fighting stile yet extremely lame enamys. It had great spells yet they were all hard to use effectivly. It had some of the most powerful FF charitors ever yet they all get beat by a little kid. Its had gummi ships customizeing (which is the main reson I got the thing) yet you never fight any bosses in gummi ships or ever need to upgrade your first one becasue it sadly can get threw the last passege unupgraded.It had violence (YAY!!!) yet your charitor uses a stupid key. Im not saying a big hunk of metal hiting you on the head would not hurt but I mean come on, sora might as well use a club or something.

As far as FF7 goes I like it a LOT and think that if anything its UNDERrated but somepeople might not and thats ok.

P.S. Pray every night that kingdom hearts2 will have more FF and less disney.

Level 13
zelda is a 3rd person puzzler (as i call it). mist 4 is also a 3rd person puzzler, but you dont go and slice people up. zerlda ocarina of time is THE best game for any console. as far as rpgs go, i play diablo II LoD and the origonal diablo every once and a while. my battle.net doesnt like my wireless internet so i cant play SC War3, or D2 LoD online, but i play it with my bro over our LAN. otherwise i dont play rpgs. NWN suked so bad. it had the WORST replay value, and the autopilot for combat was so stupid, i could go and make some pizza from scratch, come back, and have defeated every guy in the game and lost no health because it attacks for you. FPS games are different though. i play MOHAAS, AVP Primal Hunt and Jedi Outcast (my Jedi Academy crack doesnt work).

Level 6
Mecheon said:
Pff, Final Fantasy 7 is overrated.

Favourite RPGs?

Chrono Trigger (Greatest thing Square has ever made)
Shining Force 2 (Old Genesis game. Freaken awsome as well)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2, freaken awsome. Can't wait for the sequal)

Hmmm ya final fantasy is the best game ever i think, but kindom heart is great!! did you know there is supose to be kingdom heart 2 soon? and is chrono trigger better then final fntasy? i always want to see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.