• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What WarCraft III I should buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Hmm, so that is as good and simple as that? What about worldedit, will I have it? Will it be the newest version?
Of course you will have it... and it'll be the newest version as long as you update your game as patches are released.
Edit: Is this what you meant? Please check twice. Link:"
Well, there's no other link I guess. It's not specified that you'll get the classic game version as well but that's pretty much logical you will. That's how it happened with StarCraft: Remastered, only difference is that the classical StarCraft became free before Remastered got out.

EDIT:
Look: Warcraft® III: Reforged - Warcraft III | Blizzard Shop

Product Requirements
  • Pre-purchase: Warcraft® III: Reforged releases on or before December 31, 2019.
  • Internet connection, Blizzard® Battle.net® desktop app, and registration required to play.
  • Instant access to classic Warcraft® III (Reign of Chaos® and The Frozen Throne®)
  • You must purchase the Warcraft® III: Reforged Spoils of War Edition in order to obtain the Third War Card Back for Hearthstone®, the World of Warcraft® Meat Wagon mount, the legendary Heroes of the Storm™ heroes Jaina, Thrall, Anub’arak and Tyrande, a Diablo® III pet that will be available on or before December 31, 2019, and other yet to be revealed in-game items for StarCraft® II and StarCraft®: Remastered.
  • Any applicable VAT included

Level 8
So, for the end, I should buy that from the link? I will not waste time. Actually, I got it from My daddy!

Edit: Wait to read please.

Great! So, we are okay with it? Or if you aren't sure in My link, find and send Me one. <3.

Level 8
Standard edition?
upload_2019-7-21_10-3-34.png

Edit: And I can play offline right?

It will be the same as Starcraft II AFAIK, there is a Play Offline button but you have to atleast login before it appears. What I am not sure right now is that they might actually get more strict this time, seeing the requirements the way I understood it is you might actually need an Internet connection all the time to play it.

Last edited:
If you're planning to play a cracked version of Warcraft III Reforged then I see that as impossible, Blizzard's DRM is currently unbeatable. No wonder why Blizzard released a Reforge version, so that they can actually strictly implement their DRM to Warcraft III this time.

I used to play crack five years ago until I got my own bank account and and bought legit copy of Warcraft III after buying Overwatch.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
If you're planning to play a cracked version of Warcraft III Reforged then I see that as impossible, Blizzard's DRM is currently unbeatable. No wonder why Blizzard released a Reforge version, so that they can actually strictly implement their DRM to Warcraft III this time.
I think past 1.29.2 or 1.30, it became improbable to crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.