1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Reforged What WarCraft III I should buy?

Discussion in 'Patch & Reforged Discussion' started by InSaNe_97, Jul 21, 2019.

1. InSaNe_97

InSaNe_97

Resources:
    Resources:
    Reforged or something else, I don't want to end up just with Reforged or just with the old one. Anyone, please I will need a link since I am terrible at searching it by Myself. In advice thank you.

2. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    At the moment, you can only pre-purchase Reforged which also contains the classic Warcraft III because it's built upon it.

3. InSaNe_97

InSaNe_97

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Of course you will have it... and it'll be the newest version as long as you update your game as patches are released.
    Well, there's no other link I guess. It's not specified that you'll get the classic game version as well but that's pretty much logical you will. That's how it happened with StarCraft: Remastered, only difference is that the classical StarCraft became free before Remastered got out.

EDIT:
    Look: Warcraft® III: Reforged - Warcraft III | Blizzard Shop

Product Requirements
    • Pre-purchase: Warcraft® III: Reforged releases on or before December 31, 2019.
    • Internet connection, Blizzard® Battle.net® desktop app, and registration required to play.
    • Instant access to classic Warcraft® III (Reign of Chaos® and The Frozen Throne®)
    • You must purchase the Warcraft® III: Reforged Spoils of War Edition in order to obtain the Third War Card Back for Hearthstone®, the World of Warcraft® Meat Wagon mount, the legendary Heroes of the Storm™ heroes Jaina, Thrall, Anub’arak and Tyrande, a Diablo® III pet that will be available on or before December 31, 2019, and other yet to be revealed in-game items for StarCraft® II and StarCraft®: Remastered.
    • Any applicable VAT included

5. InSaNe_97

InSaNe_97

Resources:
    Resources:
    So, for the end, I should buy that from the link? I will not waste time. Actually, I got it from My daddy!

Edit: Wait to read please.

Great! So, we are okay with it? Or if you aren't sure in My link, find and send Me one. <3.

6. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Just know that you can't play it until it is released, that includes the classic Warcraft III version.

7. InSaNe_97

InSaNe_97

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah, okay, but... Others who have Classic play it and will have Reforged for free?

Edit: And I can play offline right?

8. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    For Reforged it says you need internet connection.
    No, it doesn't say Reforged is free for those who have the classic version. That's not business.

9. InSaNe_97

InSaNe_97

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mh, thank you a lot, now I know, so I should buy what I show you right?

10. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If you want both Reforged and classic, yes but you'll have to wait until it is released to be able to play either Reforged or classic.

11. InSaNe_97

InSaNe_97

Resources:
    Resources:
    Standard edition?
    upload_2019-7-21_10-3-34.png

12. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Depends which one you prefer. The Spoils of War Edition gives you some stuff for other games from what I read.

13. InSaNe_97

InSaNe_97

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nah, it's okay I am only making maps for WarCraft III <3. Thank you for patience, I will buy it now.

14. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, you won't be able to use the editor until the game is released as well.

EDIT:
    but I see you have the classic version already since you uploaded a map recently.

15. Strydhaizer

Strydhaizer

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    It will be the same as Starcraft II AFAIK, there is a Play Offline button but you have to atleast login before it appears. What I am not sure right now is that they might actually get more strict this time, seeing the requirements the way I understood it is you might actually need an Internet connection all the time to play it.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  16. San

San

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    im buyin warcraft iii 2

17. InSaNe_97

InSaNe_97

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a cracked WarCraft III and I will update it on Official one. > @deepstrasz

I don't know anything about Starcraft and AFAIK, and internet connection won't be the problem ;-). > @Strydhaizer

18. Strydhaizer

Strydhaizer

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    If you're planning to play a cracked version of Warcraft III Reforged then I see that as impossible, Blizzard's DRM is currently unbeatable. No wonder why Blizzard released a Reforge version, so that they can actually strictly implement their DRM to Warcraft III this time.

I used to play crack five years ago until I got my own bank account and and bought legit copy of Warcraft III after buying Overwatch.

19. InSaNe_97

InSaNe_97

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am buying it, isn't that obvious?

20. Strydhaizer

Strydhaizer

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    No it isn't at first because you mentioned 'crack' but glad to know you're buying it. (-: My apologies.