• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What models are needed most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
If you wouldnt mind I would like a high tech radar dish thingy with a rotating dish. As long as it looks high tech im happy cause I have a new high tech map!!

Level 1
My requests =)

1. A Male Warden. Needs a portrait that actually looks like a male Warden. =)
2. A Male Warden (Assassin) with an all-black outfit, like the cape.

Take your pick. :D
Thanks in advance,
Haiiro Hakai

:)

Level 3
couple of ideas

couple of ideas for some cool models, in fact some of these would be cool for a map i am working on some are just ideas in general, no idea how to make models or mayB i would have a go at these myself, but anyways here we go,

1. Goblin riding a spider.
2.human riding a dragon with various colours of dragon.
3.Druss from the Legend series, for those who dont know wat he is, elderly but hard man with beard and with a big axe.
4.Chimera and mayB one of a chimara with a rider
5.pegasus and again mayB one with a rider.

er that me outta ideas for now but recon these could be cool.

Level 1
I would like some Demon type wings ((make em an item....)) and when i get better at making maps ill put them in a game online...

Level 2
I'm making a long 12 or longer level campaign with Rend and Maim fighting against the Burning Legion and the Horde. I need models of Rend and Maim. Rend has a sword and looks like a Blademaster, and is the younger brother, and Maim has an axe and looks like Grom Hellscream. I need them both in armor and perhaps one could be mounted on a Dire Wolf. And I also need a Burning Legion battleship. You'd get a place in the credits, a credits complete with a song by Drowning Pool in it (I always wanted to be in a credits like that)

Level 2
Or you could make some of the demons of Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 2. I love all of the enemies you fight on that one, like the goatlings, and those skeletons that are trapped in human-shaped cages, and that gorilla-thing.

Level 18
A few of the ideas sound interesting and I might go ahead and do them. birdman dragon dragon riders spider riders ect...
I might make a lightsabre but not a jedi... Never watched spacewars or whatever it was called.
but did watch space balls...

Right now im makeing a Dragon/man, panda/man, Newhuman, Birdman, Felineperson, Wolfperson, Gremlinguy, Newelf, New troll, neworc, spider/man, and a snake guy.

Plus might do female for each.

ill putting all these up for dl and there also going to be in my upcoming arena

What do you mean by editing my first post?

Panda dragon and human almost done human is completely done unless i feel like going back and changeing animations.

ill have a diff model with weapons in each aswell.

Level 18
attachment.php

progress

Level 3
those are cool ideas but

well from your first post you asked about making some of our requests. I wanted a battering ram (not a glaibe througher like in every other game wiht a battering ram) and a trojan (a horse on wheels) for my latest map. well keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing your latest models. thanks.

Level 1
yes i agree. one of the things i require most in my rpg maps is items that looks like swords and spears, staffs helmets armour axes and boots. i know u can find some of these already but it would be sweet if someone made some really kick ass ones

Level 3
skwuirrel said:
yes i agree. one of the things i require most in my rpg maps is items that looks like swords and spears, staffs helmets armour axes and boots. i know u can find some of these already but it would be sweet if someone made some really kick ass ones

Here u can find much weapons/armors/helmets http://www.campaigncreations.org/warcraft/freebies/units-attachments.shtml u can also find some models there but darky's site is much better :D :twisted:

Level 25
Nah, he's talking about some random thing from Warhammer thats been requested about 2 million times over at WC3 campagins

Can we see some more shots of the dragonic human thing? Perhaps some non-animated ones please <_<;;;

Level 13
I'm working on a campaign for some months now. It takes so long cause I create a whole new world, own backgroundstory etc.

At the moment, I'm looking for someone who is making an unmounted Archmage and his horse. Should look like the original archmage, no new skin.

Edit: OK, the modell already exists. My fault.

Level 10
I was working on a hero arena,and i was wondering if some one could make a water elemental model, only make it look more humanly, but with the same animations. Basically, i would want it to be more slender, with a more, human shaped body and a more humanly looking face, sort of ( like the mask the killer has in the scream movies; the basic face outline, but without the huge gaping mouth; but something of that style). Instead of having a hunch back like he does, i'd like him to have a straight posture. All the animations would be the same, however, it there was a stand animation where he dropped and formed a pudlen out of himself, that would be good too. As for the skin, just a model that looks like he's a bottle, tinted blue, containing a blue liquid inside of him. He'd also need an attachment for his chest. If you're having trouble one how he looks, look at some of the poton models on this webpage; something like that would be good. Anyways, I have tried to do something like this forever, but i lack the skills to do it, so i have given up for now.

[edit] this is apart from my other post. I was just wondering if someone could reskin the impale 5 spike effect to look water coloured

Level 4
Ohh... I really really need some GNOME units. A gnome scholar (worker),a sheild hands (with large metal fists), bard (yah, the singing class), magical old sage on old donkey(slow but strong hero), and some of the classes on WOW for gnomes... Please someone. :cry: It would be the coolest.

Make them all and you'll get your credit.

Level 6
I think these would be cool:

1. a archmage on foot
2. a female archmage on a horse
3. a tech archmage (foot or horse)
4. a goblin archmage (male or female)
5. a female blood mage
6. a air plane

if you can make any of these models then great!

P.S. I am not asking you if you can do all of these I am just giving some model ideas.

Level 1
Hi, i looked through the available models/skins and could not find a monk type at all. I would really like to not have to use a human villager so if anyone could make me a monk i would appreciate it. Im working on a map for the upcoming guildwars game, so a monk based off that would be even better. THANKS!!

Level 3
Plz make this models for me
-Ogre from the Goblin achemist
-Goblin Female
-Goblin Blademaster with a good attack animation (his current sucks)
-Some other Goblins just cool ones

Level 3
Could someone make a Trebuchet or any of the unit type units from like Age of Empires II? Like a Halbrader or Pikeman, a Horse archer would be amazing, or maybe an actuial scorpion (balista) or a Onager (catapult) but a trebushet is waht i really need

Level 2
I need a cloud model, dont worry about the skin tho, i no sum 1 who is willing to do it.
We would use the blade master or arthas for it, but the spikey hair is what makes cloud well...... cloud :lol:

Level 2
Yes plz plz plz redo the animations for the goblin blademaster. Its a pity such an awsome model has sich sucky animations. Also if you xould redo the animations for the three goblins bros that are seperated.

Level 3
Hosre with archer

make a archer on a horse.
male archer
or
female archer
come
on it would be easy just link the night elf archer on riderless horse plllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.