• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What models are needed most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Somehow i got logged out and coulnt log back in and now ive had lotsa school stuff. Chocbo has 5 stand animations. no skin yet....

Dragonoid is almost done needs a skin though rihgt now its useing black dragons.

I have a human made with nice animations. not up for dl yet.

Working on a samurai panda, veryclose to done needs skin and some finishing animations.

Also have another model comeing out its actually a model i made after makeing it out of clay.

Im also working on models for a map.

So all in all as soon as i finish up those i look back through and do some.

Note as soon as school is over Ill be able to do alot more alot faster.

Level 6
A fire elemental like this one:
FireElemental.gif

And these 2 fish guys:
FishPerson1.gif
&
Fishperson2.gif
And one more:
LavaBeast.gif
His distant Relative ^_^ lol. And that is all for now. But i really want the First one first. Hes my favorite

Level 5
Can you make a Tails model? Here are the basics to what I'll need. I don't mind if it is low poly or without a hero glow since I've seen models with about 110 poly look really good. (I only have 1.4 megabytes worth of memory left for additions).
Model: Modified gnoll with a Mega Man style arm cannon (Sonic Battle) on his right hand and an extra tail.
Skin: Basic skin repainted to look like Tails.
Animations
-Walk: His running style where he spins his tails like a helicopter.
-Attack: Pointing the cannon foward, holding it steady with the other hand and fireing (I will use a lightning ball so no cannon flash is nessecary.)
-Spell: Similar to how Jaina moves her staff but with the cannon.
-Channeling (ultimate is Starfall): Points the cannon straight up, stabilizes it with the other arm and focuses energy
-Death: Collapses to the ground and disappears (no blood).
I thank you in advance and anyone who takes up this request will be in the map's credits and recieve a custom unit of their choice from the ones availible in the world editor. :D

Level 1
I'm looking :roll: for some of these old tft-models. Its hard for me to get them because im new in this "szene". anyway i need someone to help me by finding the panda-,obsidianstaute-,frog-,shadowhuntermodel. Just give me a link or however .. i found thos in the map "penguin rp" but in the end i cant get the path out of it because its protected.

. . . thx :wink:

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Level 2
I have a few requests of my own:

1. A thief! I haven't found any models of one, make it a human hero with a steal animation, if it had a knife or two as weapons, it would be good.

2. Heavily armored Knight on foot with a two-handed sword, Hero as well.

3. Human Samurai, hero preferably, doesn't have to be, if it had an attack walk stand spin animation, that would be awesome!

4. A blood elf knight of some sort, with a sword, the captain model is too human-like, on foot.

5. a half-dragon half-human warrior w/ sword and armor, as a hero with a magical slash animation.

I'll put your name in BOLD in my credits if you do one!

Level 4
Can someone do a knight but with a skeleton head and riding an undead horse? It would be nice if you replaced the lance with a footman shield but it's not totaly neccesary, i just need a knight with a skeleton head. Oh yea if you could, could you make the death animation like the skeleton? falling apart? like the head falls off and chest and everything while the horse just falls onto the floor.

Thanks a bunch

Level 3
Can you make make this:
A soldier in gold armor with a gold captain sword in one hand and a Gold Shield in the other. So basically a gold captain model. Thanks alot if you can make it.

Level 1
Could somebody make a couple of item models? (one for each icon below) They should look identical to eachother, except one doesn't have water in it.

• ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNVialFull.blp
    ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNVialEmpty.blp
In general, I like the style of item models that Xazuki made.

It would be preferable for me if there were also versions that don't have any birth animation. Of course, I will give credit (including e-mail adress and website, if you wish) if I finish any map I put them in. Thanks!

Level 1
I need a missle silo w/ an attack animation of 6 missles coming out the top for my SCUD launcher. If that's too hard, I could really use an orc hero type guy for my upcoming campaign. Just a really really cool looking orc w/ hero glow.

Status
Not open for further replies.