• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What moddeling program should i buy?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
3ds Studio Max - making professional models for all kinds of uses, very reliable and effective as its the best so far. Very expensive.

3ds Canvas Pro - makes good models for all kinfs of uses, quite reliable and effective as its features are just like what 3ds Studio Max offers. Very cheap and easier to use.

Level 18
I fyou can afford 3dmax than buy 3dsmax it is the best for modeling things for games.

You may also look into character studio for max and a few good plugins.

DL gmax to get used to 3dsmax why does everyone say max is hard to use its not its very easy if you actually take the time to read the helpfiles.

Level 4
ok i have removed the war3map bla bla bla but it still don't work i can't see the ball :cry: :cry:
it is mdl. and the import manager can see it it says it is a model so............ i dunno what's wrong :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Level 4
i still can't see the model also in the game he's shooting with nothing... i think it has something to do about the file the converter couldn't recognice the file so maybe it isn't a mdl file even though it says so it is but i don't understand i have to wait to i get 3d studio max

Status
Not open for further replies.