• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

what is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello...I`m trying to make spells for an map and i`m using dummies. I did a dummy with frost nova explosion and when dummy is gone an little ice block is still on the ``earth``... I used custome script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Temp_Point) and call RemoveLocation (udg_Temp_Point2)... first is position of casting unit, and Temp_Point2 is Temp_Point offset by 256 towards 0.00 degrees. What can i do to remove that :(? This is the map and the trigger...

Attachments

• Probl.w3x
    16.8 KB · Views: 53
Level 37
Expiration Timer kills units . it's animation will stil
Use Timer of 1 second and Remove the Unit so no thing stays after it

Use an expiration timer to delay the destroying of the effect. Adjust Art - Death time so that the death aimation has enough time to play. Set death type to Can't raise, does not decay so the unit is removed automatically after Art - Death time.

Status
Not open for further replies.