• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is the latest realm on wow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hi guys. After some thought I've decided to go back on wow this summer. I want to start on the latest server where there are little or no level 70s yet. Can you tell me which is the realm currently with the least population? Is any new realm comming out during the next two weeks? Any site where I can monitor the release of new realms?

Level 25
Yeah, you'll regret wanting a server with little to few 70s. Why? Because when you hit 70, there won't be enough people to do ANYTHING. And I hope there are no new servers coming out soon, because WE STILL DON'T HAVE A DAMNED OCEANIC RP OR RP/PVP SERVER AND LIKE HELL DOES ANY OTHER SERVER TYPE DESERVE A NEW ONE

Anywho, if you so desperately want one with few people, just go onto the general forum and wait for the population whine, or just join one with low population. You'll still get the same experience of no one being on the server and needing to level mostly alone, and having little to do when you finally hit level 70

Status
Not open for further replies.