• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

what dynast warrior are you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
http://www.koei.com/dw5xl/

i got gang ning

and i wanted sun ce 8(

is anyone gonna do the quiz thing to find out what dynasty warrior suits them

random information: during the battle of the Wu Zhang Plains Zhuge Liang sent a dress to Sima Yi but Sima Yi gave ut to zheng fey (i think thats the guys name with the claws) and he put it on and danced in it in front of Zhuge Liang

I've became this guy!

zhang_fei.jpg

What!!! Seriously, I'm not that ligh-hearted. Bah!! :roll:

Level 9
zeng fei is cool besides he was a drunkard =p

EDIT: any one else wanna say who they got
btw if you get xu zhu i feel sory for ya i wouldnt want any one to get him if you do you will know why

Level 9
dam necromaner you got lu bu he was only the most savage in his times he once even defended a whole gate against an army himself and since the army couldnt win they retreated so thats a good one to have

Level 9
darkshadow you must be a realy smart person zhuge liang was one of the best stragitest whos rival was sima yi who was also a good stratigest but zhuge liang was the smarter

EDIT: in the end wei won because of much larger forces + zhuge liang died from stress in the battle of wu zhang plains (im not 100% sure but im probly correct) so sima yi won

Level 9
dothackking got sima yi the stratigest of way an evil person good at manipulating once got ambushed by a whole army from zhuge liang and he was by himself yet guess what

he survived lived longer then zhuge liang but not as smart

Status
Not open for further replies.