• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What do you want to see in a campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
:thumbs_up:
I am currently making an campaign.
I started making it yesterday.

_______QUESTION__________________________________
-######################################-
:pal:-# What do you want to see in campaign? #-:pal:
-######################################-

Thanks,
:spell_breaker:The_Grapist:spell_breaker:

NOTE:Can you pls visit this also:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/new-snow-skin-141369/

Level 7
ill say what i alweys wanted to see in every RPG but never did:

powerfull chartcer generetor. i want to create my own char. the more customaizing options the better.

tons of possabilites: after i made my char i want it to live her life as she whould do, and not to force her to one linear storyline. this just means giving me is much options as possible and making the ai react to my chices in a beliveble way.

else you can make a main storyline but allow the player to do it how he sees fit.

and also, something there is not enough in RPGs is that your char is getting to a place of power (king, mayor, bandit leader, wahtever) and gets to make some unit leading and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.