• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What Animal do you like best?

What Animal do you like best?

• Cat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fish

• Gerble/hamster/geinea pig

• Snake/Iguana/Skink

• Frog

• Other(Post a reply with the animal's name on it, Not including humans)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont really like dogs, more of a cat person. but ppl dont realize that its a fact tht cats are smarter than dogs(despite their laziness). and im not saying that becuase i like cats better, there actaully was a scientific study that proved that. but the only thing i like more than cats would be snakes. i just wish there is a snake out there that i can just say "sick 'em boy!"

Level 13
wormskulls. i like when these soft reptilian creatures goes on my hands and/or sleep on my tummy, and do that *purrrrr* sound.

WORMSKULL.jpg

Level 4
Afronight_76 said:
dont really like dogs, more of a cat person. but ppl dont realize that its a fact tht cats are smarter than dogs(despite their laziness). and im not saying that becuase i like cats better, there actaully was a scientific study that proved that. but the only thing i like more than cats would be snakes. i just wish there is a snake out there that i can just say "sick 'em boy!"
What is wrong with you cats always give a message as "go away leave me alone"
Dogs message is "PET ME LOVE ME AND PLAY WITH ME"
And they guard ppl and sniff out things and are good resquers

Level 14
ya a dog says come pet me n love me n stuff, n then they rip ur arm off. cats r much softer, cutter, smarter and did i mention cutter? just face it, dogs r only good cuse u can play with them.

oh! and tigers r my fav animals, the sumatran tiger to be exact.

Level 4
Anonymous said:
ya a dog says come pet me n love me n stuff, n then they rip ur arm off. cats r much softer, cutter, smarter and did i mention cutter? just face it, dogs r only good cuse u can play with them.

omg u havent seen a dog in canada b4 dude they r nice and the cats bite u my old cat drew blood from my brother dogs r nice they dont be lil vampires

Level 6
Lady_Shadow said:
omg u havent seen a dog in canada b4 dude they r nice and the cats bite u my old cat drew blood from my brother dogs r nice they dont be lil vampires[/quote]

y do u think they use guard "DOGS" and not guard cats? eh? + dogs r disgusting, they eat there poop and my neihbors dog (wich is male) had a little visite from another dog (wich wus male aswell, n we dont no who it belongs to) n they started humping each other. DISGUSTING!

Level 13
id say dragons are the best, but they havnt been seen for a while...
i have an iguana instead of a dog, and its so friendly. you can play ping pong with baloons with them, and they make funny sounds.

BTW - you didnt put ferrets on the poll???

Status
Not open for further replies.