• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Werewolf2.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
hey heres my first (almost) full freehand skin so i hope you like it its a remade version of my other werewolf that sucked i did the fur diferentaly and now it looks good (i hope you agree)
so without further distraction here ya go.

Keywords:
ghoul, were, wolf, wulf, full, moon, midnight, night, mid.
Contents

Werewolf2.blp (Texture)

Reviews
13:11, 16th Jul 2008 THE_END: No real definition anywhere on the body, looks like you just filtered all the fur on. 3 days without improvement and this is toast Edit: [Rejected] A lot more than 3 days, and no updates.

M

13:11, 16th Jul 2008
THE_END: No real definition anywhere on the body, looks like you just filtered all the fur on. 3 days without improvement and this is toast

Edit:
[Rejected]
A lot more than 3 days, and no updates.

Level 3
It almost looks more like a Were-Bat. Just make a funnelled nose-lobe and give bat ears, and it would be perfect for it.

Level 9
I can't think of anything to do with it to give it "definition", and I'm not totally sure what you mean by that, so I guess I'll just let this one slip away, and start work on something else better. I've started on a quest, that quest is to get something accepted, and I wont stop until I've done it!