• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WendoTroll

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

WendoTroll (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) Too simple model edit.
Level 4
I know that I am not a modeller or a skinner. But this is not very good. I dont mean to insult your work but just try and make it look like an actual troll that would be put in warcraft. Next time you make a model put more effort and skill into it. 2/5 try and use things that fit together. But I'm not saying you should quit modelling or skinning, the model is a lot better than I am capable of making.

Level 3
You are all being so critical of his model
trolls aren't THAT big! His head is tiny, the skin, we can tell, is a recolor of the wendigo
So what if it is a recolor, it looks fine to me, and the size, so what it doesnt look like a war craft III troll, does every model have to look like a WcIII troll? What about the Lord of the Rings, their trolls are huge hulking beasts, if someone made a LotR troll and said it was a troll would you snap at him? I think this model, even tho it is a geo merge, even tho it used dark archon's bowser shell, it looks very cool

Level 25

You geomerged a troll head and the shell from the Goblin Shipyard onto a WENDIGO of all things?

Trolls can be big, sure. But they cannot get THIS big

Oh, and Grey Archon's Bowser is based off the Doomguard. This is based off the Wendigo. Therefore, he did not use any parts from it, only from the Goblin Shipyard and the troll

Now, I am normally tollerant of things, but the complete utter randomness and... uselessness of this geomerge really bites the cake

You've made heaps better Storm to say the least. Even your "Explodes-whenever-it-goes-into-the-water" tank had a better concept. Don't get lazy and submit random crap that takes a few minutes to make, quality over quantity

Level 8
You've made heaps better Storm to say the least. Even your "Explodes-whenever-it-goes-into-the-water" tank had a better concept. Don't get lazy and submit random crap that takes a few minutes to make, quality over quantity

The boat that explodes wen it goes into water that was a problem with the particle emitter but now i know how to fix it. and yes this is not a really good model ... but need some inspiration

Level 4
I like it i think its funny looking. Though pointless, I think it'd be cool to see models like this. I wonder what sort of combinations would look good. Maybe make a couple geomerge models in different combinations and submit some good ones. I dont know, just a thought.

Level 3
It could be used as a Dire Troll.

And YES Dire Trolls DO exist. They're Trolls but bigger. It says on the offcial WoW website.