• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Welcome to the sounds section!

Contents

Welcome to the sounds section! (Sound)

Level 17
Honestly the best piece I've ever listened. Its super dynamic and will fit any section in your campaign, whether its an upbeat victory cinematic, or a downtrodden tragedy.

Could not recommend more 7/5

Level 16
Nicely done here Ralle! I love the added bird SFX in the background for texture. The voice recording itself isn't too bad as far as "annoying sounds to listen to" goes. Hopefully someone can find some use for this submission!

Again, I expected more moose!

I would like to thank the development team for adding Sounds to the list resources! It was a much welcome addition to the Hive Workshop!

- Approved

Last edited:
Nicely done here Ralle! I love the added bird SFX in the background for texture. The voice recording itself isn't too bad as far as "annoying sounds to listen to" goes. Hopefully someone can find some use for this submission!

Again, I expected more moose!

I would like to thank the development team for adding Sounds to the list resources! It was a much welcome addition to the Hive Workshop!

- Approved
u know u actually gotta like
hit the approve button right
also don't u DARE not give this Director's Cut