• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weird bug when typing in Hive textfields

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hello. I've encountered a small but strange and annoying bug while typing words in text fields in the Hive Workshop.

Whenever I type "ti" or "fi", this happens:
  • "ti" and "fi" treated by Chrome as a single letter. I can't select the middle between "t" or "f", and when I used arrow keys and passed through the "ti" and "fi", it skips the middle and jumps straight before "t" and "f".
  • When I try to erase, sometimes the "i" in "ti" or "fi", the "i" wasn't erased but instead the "t" or "f" was erased before Chrome let me erase "i".
  • So far, this bug only seems to happen in the Hive.

I don't know if I was the only one facing this weird problem. I also don't know if it's Chrome's (buggy) spell check or a bug in Hive, and it only happened in Hive Workshop so far, and only after I messed something with spell check while typing. Or was my computer infected with malware?

Level 50
I too have problem with typing on my tablet. It's only on Hive, on other sites it's okay. When I want to comment on some pictures and some threads all letters are big(caps lock), but when I write a message on someone's profile, the letters are small. I already asked Ralle about this but didn't get any answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.