• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weird Black Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
When i start the game in wc3 editor the screen is black. (look on the screenshot) When i click and hold mouse on minimap & i start flying across the minimap with it. The screen starts to work properly. Any clues or solutions??

weirdbugv.jpg

Level 3
hmmm...i guess there's one answer for everyone:
it was working flawlessly before, other maps work good, i have latest drivers ;)

Level 6
If the other maps work good then the problem is the map, not you.

I don't know what can cause it, maybe the post #4

something similar happends to me with other map, but I see all white instead of black... xD

Level 3
But in my case, everything goes back to normal.(After i rush through the minimap for a few secs) Every texture & model works just fine.

Level 3
now...i guess your solution is bad, cause i found my little malfunction!!!
I got trigger with map init, which made alliances. (dunno, why my friend made it through trigger) When i deleted it, everything went back to normal!

Thanks for help everyone!

TOPIC CAN BE CLOSED NOW!!! :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.