• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WCIIISonic.Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Ice

Level 10
making a campaign map of sonic Adventure, just wondering if its possible to have it a campaign and it saves your progress and your chao pets and when you goonto B.Net and enter a chaoFight tournament u can load your chao from the campaign. also if anyone wishes to help send me a pm ! need a good terrain'er heres some models i did in a test map (map will not look like that when done)

Attachments

• sonic.jpg
    sonic.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 235
Level 3
the map sounds cool:grin:, I wish i had the Shadow, tails, tikal, and chao models...(hint hint):wink::cute:
but i don't think you are able to actually load your chao from a campaign, unless you use a coding system in which a code is given when you quit the game that basically says what level, model file, and stats the chao has, and then you just type the code in the chao fight tournament and it is interpreted and a new chao with the same appearance, level, and stats appears for you to use, it wouldnt be that hard, you probably just need a trigger system that says when person types in -(code), then one of several pre-made chaos appear in control of that player at whatever place. If you do so, then make the codes not obvious, like don't just make it: "dchaol7" for a dark chao level seven, make something that you cant guess like NRa4fr :zip:
gl with your map :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.