• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

wc3sear.ch Loading Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey I was just wondering why it takes so long to get to wc3sear.ch... I have DSL(1.7mbps), and I've gone to sites with WAY more images and stuff on the page.

Level 3
yeah i got same problem too...i have 512k cable and this is the slowest loading site i have ever been on

Level 5
It is slow. I'm on 56k and it only takes like 4 minutes to get to the Map Section, Skin Section and the Icon Section. It takes like 2 - 3 minutes to get to the Spell Section and the Tool Section. Other wise, there's nothing wrong with this site.

Level 2
I wish Darky would fix the site so it runs faster, because we all don't have T3 like he does(probably does, i'm not sure).

Status
Not open for further replies.