• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

wc3campaigns.net is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone

I just want to hear if there is anyone who have the same problem on www.wc3campaigns.net
Each time I try to register nothing happend whatever I write under "Register", is there anyone who have the same problem or is it just me?
There is also another problem because you can't contact the admins without a acount :hohum: stupid....

Diozzzz :grin:

Level 2
You can contact, just be smart.
Sorry dude, but where. I can't find any link so I can get acress to the admins and speak with them because you need a account! :con:
I just want to download some of the programs from their web-side so I can start my model'ing :thumbs_up:

Thanks for help :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 35
You dont have to register to download.

But if you want to model there are 4 options.

3dsmax 5: expensive and rare....but the best one (it was the original program used by Blizzard itself)

Gmax: not the best idea for serious modeling

Milkshape: Cheap, easy to use, and very good for its price RDZ uses this to create his godly artifices of steel and crystal (his robots)

Oinkerwinkle tools: found at www.oinkerwinkle.com, these are quick, easy, and in the right hands very powerful tools. General Frank and I use these tools to create our models.

Level 35
Yeah..but not for serious scratch modeling, or animating. But if you can get it to work then well done. But I would much perfer Oinkerwinkle or Milkshape.

Even though I have 3dsmax...I still need to learn how to use it.

So I would say that for beginners; Go with Oinkerwinkle to get the basics...and then if you like it mabye go with the advance mdl modeling.

And if you can obtain it, get 3dsmax or Milkshape. But Gmax is really not the best choice.

Level 2
I just want to be registered on wc3campaigns.net so I can view the model pictures, and download the model and much more etc.

I just want to hear if there is anyone who is registered on that forum who can talk with a admin and says: The register system is broken!!! thanks :thumbs_up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Elenai, please do me a fevour. Can you try to get one of the admins email or just post a topic on their forum and their register system doesnt work. Just say the admin should send a mail to me, [email protected]

Thanks and great :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 2
Dude listen :cool:

1) http://www.wc3campaigns.net
2) Click on Forums
3) Click on the Login sign (dont write anything)
4) Click on: Forgot you password
5) Just type a e-mail who isnt registered on the forum (just something!)
6) then click on admin (something ping up on the next side after you have done that)
7) AND THEN YOU HAVE TO LOGIN! before you can get contact with the admin, doh!! :hohum:

Just listen after that or ask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.