• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

WC3 Riddles needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ok i know this sounds like an odd request, but i need a few riddles that are warcraft 3 related, im going to be using them in a map im making. the tougher the better, im trying to come up with some on my own but if anyone can think of any i will credit in my map if used.

Level 2
Well, there was ONE I used in my map, (STREET WARS...but like only 100 something ppl dled it)

It went like:
Q: What's greater than god, and more evil than the devil, which the poor man has, and the rich man wants?
A: Nothing
(got that off a friend of mine a while ago)

ANYWAY...after a google search, this came up:

http://rinkworks.com/brainfood/riddles.shtml

Maybe you can get creative with it?

Level 3
i dunno..........errrrrrr...like riddles? or just questions?......something like this?:Q.It stalks its prey, in the dark of the night, bringing death not far behind, a tortured soul, a captive mind. What is it?
A.Shade:it is a stalker, it cannot attack, but the army usually trails right behind it, waiting to attck
, it is tortured(scarficial pit),and its mind is held captive by the lich king. is that pretty good?

Level 3
i dunno..........errrrrrr...like riddles? or just questions?......something like this?:Q.It stalks its prey, in the dark of the night, bringing death not far behind, a tortured soul, a captive mind. What is it?
A.Shade:it is a stalker, it cannot attack, but the army usually trails right behind it, waiting to attck
, it is tortured(scarficial pit),and its mind is held captive by the lich king. is that pretty good?

Level 1
Thats pretty awsome, not quite a riddle but it was well thought out, PM me with a few more if u can think of any and i actually might use them. I will give credit of course.

Level 6
I got some!

1. Q: It likes the dark and not the night, but it has no ears and uses no sight.
A: Arachnid. It has no ears and uses no sight. It likes dark caves and things alike it.
2. Q: It uses no hand and uses tree form, the name of this creature is the end of torm-.
A: Ent. It has no true hands but it does have arms. The end of torm- is ent (torment).
3. Q: Swift as the sky and dark as the night, this young prince is the champion of blight.
A: Arthas, obviously. He is a fast character and is as dark as the night. He's a prince and was granted to be champion of the undead's blight.

Either way. I've been practicing rhyming during my nightly masterbation. (JK) But still... I think those might help.
More to come... stay tuned. :wink:

Kamikazzee

Status
Not open for further replies.