• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3 ladder Quenching mod v2.0 crash when changing modeles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys,
I'm new here & I just found Quenchingmod that make me feel like reforged as been finish. I never use the new Graphism from Blizzard.
But Quenching change it all !
But I can't find my way to enjoy it on the ladder :(
After installation is properly completed like the top right icone tel me when I launch the game, I can not have any mod.
When launching it it ask me 2 time for update that cause me to crash the game & open a 404 error not find web page if i don't click no.
When client open if I click on check for maj it also crash, and open a 404 error page.
I dont understand in the client screen top left wich one I have to choose Reforged, classic or R ?
I allready unstall the full game and install it back with the mod.... same error
Game version 1.33.019308
I have done everything I could, I just have too keep uninstall it again ....
If you guys have anything that could help it would be appriciated
Thanks

Level 2
Update,
I successfully load a ladder game, but wood wasn't there.
I'm trying again to install it , uninstall, again...
If you have any tutorial the most recent i found was v1.4 and it was totally different from what is now v2.01
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.