• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC3 - Item - Dins Fire06

Model Name: ZDinsFire, ZFaroresWind, ZNayrusLove
Version: 1
Author: Carrington2k (AKA Escaper-Phoenix)
Date Compiled: July 15, 2004

Note about model:
ZDinsFire, ZFaroresWind and ZNayrusLove continue on the huge Zelda kick im on. I got these out 2 days after my Light Arrow model, thats damn quick. They all use the same base model, but use different skins (which is how i got them out so quick hrhrhrhrhrhr). In the future Im going to try my hand at making all 3 models into one package, and then the user can have the World Editor separate the three models out by using the "Art - Required Animation Name" function (exactly like the human scout tower, if youre familiar with how that model works). That way people who need to use all 3 models will save a couple KB for their map; every KB counts! The animations for these models are fairly unremarkable, they dont rotate, sparkle or move. I dont think i would have liked the rotation look, and any sparkling would have taken away from the emitters inside the crystals.
A future project might be the spell models for the acctual spells that these items were used for but, I dunno, I dont like doing spell models very much. As of right now I have no next project. I might take a break.

Thanks and other info:
Thank you for downloading my model. If you downloaded it from http://www.wc3sear.ch then PLEASE leave me feedback! Its the best way for me to know what you, the modding community, want so see and appreciate.

Im a hobby modeler, and dont intend on making anything to complex. Therefore you can expect just more of these very low poly models that tend to be doodads, items, attachments, etc. My goal for any model is to make it practical, useful in many different map types, and most importantly to have the smallest "map weight" possible without sacrificing my vision or its quality. I dont take requests, but I take suggestions. Find me at Carrington2k@Lordaeron or EMail me at [email protected]. I appreciate any constructive critisim as well as any praise.

Current models and pictures of my current projects can be found at:
ftp://carrington.serveftp.net
Finished and polished models can be found at:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&Authors=Carrington2k

--Carrington2k

Keywords:
crystal, zelda, diamond, powerup, power up, video
Contents

WC3 - Item - Dins Fire06 (Model)

Level 8
I made the set. I have all 3 done. But for some reason when i try to upload them I get an error message saying that: "Your Model has 0 attached Skin files". Im trying very hard to upload them. Hold tight, I they should be uploaded in no longer than 24 hours.

ADDED:
Of all the insignificant things. Apparently the file name of the MAX file was too long, and was and conflicted with the MDX some how. All 3 models are now up.