• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wazzzzzzzzzup guys and hello i am Boris from Croatia,so i can speak with you in croatian,german and english but my english is sometimes bad becasue i still learning this lang.but hey i teach my self english becasue i think this is a very useful language.
Why i am here?i am here to set some ideas free and from start of Cannibal Feed 1.0 i will just high details maps ,that means that any map will have many doodads and destructible but don't don't it will be without lag and bugs that is how ever tested by me,i don't want credit for my work becasue i am alwasy for freedom,free internet and free games,i hope realy that you guys engoy my maps here on Hive.
Well let's talk something about me i am a little bit nerd,sport,moron,funny and emo, you know i am a persone of close to anything what exsist,i am a man that never give up his targets,dreams and what i want to be,i am a man who never change himself for other i am always myself,i am a man that thinks,no i know it that vengeance is the dumbers thing that human,i am a persone that is always postive and becasue of that i have more luck as hell and anything i don't know why.I have some business plans when i buy my self a laptop,then i will make something great on youtube like playing games,doing pranks in real life and one personal secret celebrity stuff that even my parents don't know .trust me fight for anything you want and never give up and you will reach anything.So the last what i have to say is that i am 18 years old.

Welcome to the hive, I thought you had already introduced yourself lol
Well, it's a big pleasure to see you have a strong will and determination because such virtues are hard to find nowadays.
Yep i have introduced myself already xd,i can't let this category without one post from me,and yes nowdays is realy hard to find people like me,in my town are my friends so negativ they have give up most things what they want to be and what they want have.

Status
Not open for further replies.