• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Way to Northrend

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I'm not going to write a long description for this map, since it is not mine.

Imfact this has been made by my brother, who wanted to make a melee map, and this is his first map (I gave him some tips of course)

After finishing it, he asked me to post it here on hive, as he saw that I upload my maps here
So, this is no troll or anything, don't flame, just say your opinion.

Well now, This map is called

Way To Northrend

-1v1 melee map
-very small
-3 default gold mines
-2 shops
-1 health fountain
-1 green creep camp
-3 orange creep camps

Not much more to say..

Enjoy......

Keywords:
Northrend, melee, way, to , balance.
Contents

Way to Northrend (Map)

Reviews
16:40, 28th Dec 2012 Orcnet: see review
Level 30
this is a really, really small 1v1 map, remember the smaller the map, the difficulty of the creeps must decrease so if this really small most of the creep camps must be green and only 1 orange camp, but this is impossibly small you can't expand that much and getting early games is highly fashioned on this map, the expansion site has no space at all for a town hall, so I suggest increase the size of the map and make more features to it, good luck