• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Way to Eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Genre: Quest, Action, Horror, Survival
Number of Players: 1

Gameplay
Player use one hero to move from location to location. On his way, he need to pass different puzzles, some of them are rlly hard. You have 6 slot inventory. All this slots can contain life and mana potions, weapon, some ammo (arrows etc), quest items. Number of ammo is strictly limited. Your hero is not "tank" and can be killed even by simply monster. Items can be droped into special chest, wich connected with other chests located if "save point". Durring the game, You will find different bosses, NPC, books and many other stuff.

Features:
Beatifull locations
Gameplay in best traditions of Resident Evil 1,2,3
Surviving
amateur voice
Music and environment sounds
HQ models and textures

VIDEO OF GAMEPLAY SOON
MUCH better description after video

NEED COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
If some1 want to help with creationg puzzles - u are welcome

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPaodiEgMDc[/video]

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 208
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 226
  • й1.jpg
    й1.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 254
  • т.jpg
    т.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Puzzle idea(s):

Coloring Eggs:
You see x spider eggs in a room. The eggs are changing their colors always. If you click an egg, the egg stops changing colors and becomes the color that changed in that moment. If you click it second time, it start changing colors again. You must set all eggs same color to solve the puzzle.

Mirrors of Illusion:
You enter in a room with x mirrors. From mirrors are summoned illusions of the main character. You must ''drive'' the illusions back in mirrors. If a illusion is ''driven'' back to a mirror, the mirror will broke. You must broke all mirrors to complete the puzzle.

Level 8
You're the one who made the terrain of Demon Heaven right? I'm a fun of yours xD, nice to see that you take your awesome terraining level on a more serious project.

Anyway what happened on your other project? Its also damn beautiful.
Yes, Demon Heaven was made by me, using my textures and models different authors. List of them u can read in description of DH

Me and my friend became inactive some time ago, and we freezed project. I'll use some models from there in this map.
Actually, I started to play Dota 2 and became a member of Na'Vi organization, and, it made me busy a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.