• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Way of The Ninja -B1.5-

Holy Mother of God! I forgot all about this map... Nostalgic. I was working on this when I was around 15. That was around 4 1/2 years ago.

My attention is completely devoted to another map as of right now. Seeing as how my skills have gradually developed over the years - I hope for my latest map to be a great success. It is some what along the lines of a survival. Though I'll talk more about that in its description when I release it.

After my current project I may return to this map and actually give it some sort of play-ability. For now it remains in the dust.

For those of you looking for a finished map to play - avoid this one. If you're just wanting to poke around and look through it, feel free to. I've since come into possession of Black_Stans more advanced and finished models. I hope I can incorporate those somehow if I eventually return to this map.

Sincerely,
Godear aka BlackDragon56
Contents

Way of The Ninja -B1.5- (Map)

Level 3
Ok, for those of you who are downloading this map let me make sure you understand this is just one of the early Beta's. There is alot more to be added and fixed so dont complain because there are going to be problems. Feel free to post suggestions, comments and error reports here :) You can also email me at [email protected]
I am also looking for a person to help me out with the map. I need someone who is great with trigger/jass. If you are intrested in helping me create this map and your very good at what you do, please leave a message or email me :) I will be posting the Updates of this map everytime i make a new update.

Level 3
The storyline so to speak behind this map when it is complete is going to be about the 2 Ninja clans at war and how your a freelancing Ninja, you can choose to join between the clans and go to war, or stay neutral to both clans. I will be adding lots of quests to do and all that stuff so dont worry the map actually will be worth playing. Right now if your looking for a completed map to play then your not going to want to play this beta at the moment most likely. Hopefully i will be done with a more playable version of the map within the next week or 2.

Level 3
i think the terrain is nice....but as for the heroes , alot of them have the same abilities, and alot of them have ww....not that thats bad, but when ur in a big map and everyone can ww, it kinda gets hard to kill others, and running away is easy. its gonna turn into a ww battle, the scrolls help, but still, i think to much ww.

Level 3
I agree with cowboybill about the terrain, and its got some awesome units involved. I haven't fully tested all of the heroes, just poking around. You've got some cool stuff going on.

Oh yeah, nice map screenage. Ninja Scroll was a pretty awesome movie.

Level 3
Hehe thanks, and your proubly right about the ww ill try to make the scrolls a wider range of sense. And as for all of the units having it? mmm i dont recall all of them i think about 1 or 2 of them have it. There are Vanish Dusts though. I will edit around with that stuff :) I havent had the chance to mess with it lately because of my school and other things that have come up. I will try to post a updated version soon.

Level 3
Good News everyone! I have found a partner to help make the next version of the map! We will try to update very soon when i get the time to work on it. Have been busy with many other things so i have been delayed :'( But i promise i will try to get a new version in by friday.

Level 3
You using Winrar? Otherwise I dont think it will work.

"Some people see the zip archive empty after downloading. But its not. Simply right click on the zip file and choose "extract all". Or you can alternately use WinRAR or WinZip. There you right click on the zip file as well and choose "extract here" or "extract all""

Level 3
Allright I should be posting a more updated version of the map later on today. These are what are going to be in it.
- Added 2 New heroes
- Balanced out heroes and skills
- Finished the terrain for the most part
- Added another town
- Added some creep forts.
- Added Different Types of shops
- Added revive and start spawn on a seperate area of the map where your Invulnerable to keep people from spawn killing. Also added 2 circle of powers to warp 2 the different towns at start or when you revive.
- Fixed Creep Spawns
- Added New Items
- Added new creeps.
This will be Beta 1.5

For Beta 1.6 I should be adding the following.
- Assassination and dilivery Quests
- New Items
- New Shops
- Special Quest Items
- Another Creep Camp
- Patrolling Creeps
- Choose between the 2 main Towns and go to war with the others.
- Castle Control
- max level increased.
- New skills
- Possibly a Loading Screen

Those are the things to come hopefully later on. Thats just for now though, I may end up adding even more then that.

Level 4
hey guy do u remember me ?

ill help you... no fear ^_^

Im doing a trigger that will really less lag in game by eliminating all the non moving ninjas
and creating them by trigger...

Level 3
Holy Mother of God! I forgot all about this map... Nostalgic. I was working on this when I was around 15. That was around 4 1/2 years ago.

@Vampireofblood - This map was imported over from the original Wc3sear.ch website. A very old map of mine that I never actually concluded. - Which is why it no longer has a description. Normally I would've come back and updated it - though I forgot all about the map to be honest.

I am surprised myself that it actually received that many downloads - Though, over such a long period of time it really isn't that surprising.

My attention is completely devoted to another map as of right now. Seeing as how my skills have gradually developed over the years - I hope for my latest map to be a great success. It is some what along the lines of a survival. Though I'll talk more about that in its description when I release it.

After my current project I may return to this map and actually give it some sort of play-ability. For now it remains in the dust.

For those of you looking for a finished map to play - avoid this one. If you're just wanting to poke around and look through it, feel free to. I've since come into possession of Black_Stans more advanced and finished models. I hope I can incorporate those somehow if I eventually return to this map.

Sincerely,
Godear aka BlackDragon56