• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

warpig model edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
some of you may know of (but theres a 98% chance that you don't) my warpig model edit. It's basically a wc3 marine that i edited to look sorta like a terran marine. It doesn't have too many edits but i changed the textures and screwed around with it a bit more than i did at the time when i submitted it. My question is, can i resubmit the model even if it got rejected if the changes are significant enough?

If the answer is no, tough noodles for me :p.
here are some pictures.

5003-its-comparison-new-old-left-new-btw.bmp

5002-warpig-marine-i-made-except-new-skin-hopefully-good-enough-get-approved-i-also-did-more-model-edits-but-thats-old-news.bmp

if the answer is yes, i have another question: does this meet those standards?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
yea never mind, i messed up the skin so i tried to reupload the fixed one, something went wrong, and now i cant reupload the skin. Been at it for like 38 minutes and now i got a huge headache, literally. So if anyone likes the skin, ill just like send it over to u or sumthin.

Status
Not open for further replies.