• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warden

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Its a nightelf Sentinel in Warden's armor, that's about it...

Keywords:
Watcher, Sentinel, Night, Elf, Nightelf, Iron, Raven, Warden, Maiev, Glaive.
Contents

Warden (Model)

Warden (Model)

Reviews
14:20, 5th Sep 2012 HappyTauren: Yarrrr, find a way to fix ye olde chest wrap. *awaiting update*

M

14:20, 5th Sep 2012
HappyTauren: Yarrrr, find a way to fix ye olde chest wrap. *awaiting update*

The problem is, the model does not have vertexes trough its whole middle, and the skin only has 1 of the 2 required sides - so a problem came out here, even if I was to split it it wont look good, prehaps this is good enough since its not that visible in-game.
Also I don't like her face shading, should have left it as it was because I didn't change the helm shape, but I wanted to use only warden textures... (Except the shoulder with TC which I took from paladin, I don't like it that much I would rate myself 3/5 or something)