• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft_Car

This one has been resting in my PC for a while, so, I decided to upload it here. I wish this one finds you very much useful.
UPDATE: Rewrap some parts of the model to be less blurry.
NEW_UPDATE: Changed the death sound.
Still new update: changed the window texture. I guess this would be final.
Another new update: Adds an attack animation
-eubz

Keywords:
vehicle, warcraft, car, eubz, land
Contents

Warcraft_Car (Model)

Reviews
Misha 31st May 2013 Moderator's Review: coolio :3 i like that it has its own decals and such. although.. could you give the car a lill less blurry rewrap? give it some death sound that kinda follows the model's shaking and explosion from...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
31st May 2013
Moderator's Review:

coolio :3 i like that it has its own decals and such. although.. could you give the car a lill less blurry rewrap? give it some death sound that kinda follows the model's shaking and explosion from the start, i dunno if you imagine it as wakky car, but goblin shredder death sound would fit :xxd:
and lastly, i dunno if you use that spellbreaker scorescreen tex anywhere
you should really give this car better looking windows..

oke i approve, it works nicely ingame, there is only one thing that'll up the rating, if you want to, an attack animation where the car bashes stuff with the front. note me on this :b

Level 8
Oh my... This is actually just what I need! Except I need a Jurassic Park skin... Is... Is there a possibility you can do that for me? o: (I requested it in forums but got no answer.)

Anyway, this looks pretty good! I think the windows could use some work, and the texture on the hood is a little bland...

4/5

But since this is (almost) exactly what I need, 5/5 dude :D. (Well, if you do the Jurassic Park skin I'll HAVE to give a 5/5, so 4/5 right now :D)

Level 16
Aww Damn, A modern car using in-game textures!
What the hell, eubz beat me to it! hahaha :D

Nicely done, man!

Anyway, If you're looking for better in-game textures, I suggest you look through war3x.mpq. I saw some coooool ones the other day. I even saw one that looked appropriate to use for a wheel texture. They were in the Ui section, can't remember their names though. :(
Also, The dark windows from House.blp(Farm) might seem nice for car windows too.

5/5

Last edited:
Level 5
Seem like bank robbery car, Use some Juggernaut Machine textures and we'll have a Hummer
hummer-repair.jpeg