• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Warrior : Alien Invasion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Warcraft Warrior Alien Ivasion
Created by NightLegend

Map Info:1 alien spaceship came to conduct research ancestors to the service of their courses. Because can not be done anywhere else, they have come to planet warcraft for experiments.
(Sorry for bad english because I not from US)

I make this map but i don't no what Type this map are!
And please Comment.I upload in here to see what my map will be :). Boring, Cool, or , just normal !
Please Rate and Comment

Models:[/color
  • AlienAntFarm
  • Amigurumi
  • Afronight_76
  • tee.dubs
  • Grendel
  • SuPa-
  • Sunchips
  • Zerox
  • killst4r
  • Kimberly

• Other:
    • Marsal
    • (for Exp system)

• Keywords:
      Alien, Warcraft Warrior, Alien Ivasion
Contents

Warcraft Warrior : Alien Invasion (Map)

Reviews
22:49, 12th Nov 2013 Orcnet:

M

22:49, 12th Nov 2013
Orcnet:
Orcnet;2443552 said:
The Aliens are way overpowered, even if all insane tech 3 units can't go near due to there AI response and how there systems work, I would gladly say the map would be balance if a players can tag along the Alien team, this way it becomes a defensive and replay value game usage.

Some of the spells are hard to explain and you don't need to go to the US or become an American to fluently translate your words into English. For now needs more work and better changes.

Level 30
The Aliens are way overpowered, even if all insane tech 3 units can't go near due to there AI response and how there systems work, I would gladly say the map would be balance if a players can tag along the Alien team, this way it becomes a defensive and replay value game usage.

Some of the spells are hard to explain and you don't need to go to the US or become an American to fluently translate your words into English. For now needs more work and better changes.