• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys , first of all , I love your site.
Why did i make this thread ?
Well , I saw you people create a lot of campaign-based maps. I was wondering , are there maps based on the Warcraft books from the start of their Lore to the end ,stories between games and books , and before/after WoW story ? Story that starts since the Titans taking care of Universe peace , Sargeras madness and the dragons of Azeroth until the known story from Warcraft 3? Can anyone tell me these maps from A-Z? I would be really grateful for this. Thank you , have a nice day , and keep up the good work ! Cheers!

Level 1
I am disappointed that this post hasn't received any feedbacks since I would love to have a few of those maps myself.

Level 9
Although i must admit that there aren't maps tied so much to the lore as they should be... i think that if all hive members would put their hands to work we would make an entire campaign of more than 30-40 missions with all races in a matter of months... so... it would be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.